Are you looking for a job that you love to go to each day?
- Do you love a challenge?
- Do you like to solve problems?
- Do you want to become a member of a team?
If so, then Flynn & Reynolds is the right company for you! Our company has been a successful Manufacturer’s Rep Agency in the electrical industry for over 30 years. We are always looking for talented people to join our team!
Please contact [email protected] and tell us what you have to offer us!
Current Job Openings
If you are charismatic and confident, we want you to join our dynamic team of sales representatives. As an inside sales rep, you will put the negotiation and interpersonal communication skills you have developed to good use, interacting with existing and potential new clients, building relationships. You have the sales knowledge required to thrive in this field, so we are excited to welcome you. Our business makes a real difference in the world by providing great electrical equipment to contractors helping them provide safe and effect solutions to their customers.
- Contact current and prospective clients through phone calls and emails to explain products, including new developments, and create sales opportunities
- Respond to clients who contact our business, answering inquiries and providing information professionally and accurately
- Build new relationships and strengthen existing relationships to create lifelong business partners that will return for electrical supplies for years to come
- Maintain working knowledge of all products we supply, being able to explain any aspect at a moment’s notice, and develop an understanding of new products quickly
- Recommend certain products to clients based on their specific needs and desires, putting the satisfaction of our customers above all else
- Utilize upselling techniques to increase the size of orders or encourage clients to try out newly developed products
- Monitor developments in the market or new technology in the electrical field to be prepared for market shifts
- Use your product knowledge of company’s processes and logistics to help solve customers’ problems when unforeseen obstacles occur.
- Implement the Flynn & Reynolds mission to make our customers successful and solving problems and the ability to do so is crucial to that end.
- The inclination to embrace challenges as opportunities.
- A desire to utilize all the provided tools to build a well-rounded skill set.
- The ability to openly and honestly communicate with customers in order to foster a relationship built on trust.
Send your resume & cover letter to: [email protected]